Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Ensures execution of effective "market-level" plan, including PRUSA strategic imperatives and local KPIs, in line with AOP
- Owns resolution of execution-related issues in state with limited support from GM
- Sets strategic direction for individual state across all channels / brands and makes ultimate decisions
- Owns and drives the state level P&L
- Responsible for achieving set state-level targets
- Measures/rewards performance; manages incentive based programs
- Oversees implementation of pricing strategy
- Works with distributor VP/GSM to create effective market-level plans that deliver against KPIs and strategic imperatives
- Oversees distributor development of 12 month field forecast for case volume and GP, ensures alignment /reconciles w/ PRUSA forecast
- Works with on/off PRUSA chain group to develop synergies and effective programming
- Ensures ROI analysis is completed against market-level activity
- Provides accurate and timely communication of changing conditions across state that effect volume, profitability, distributor staffing and competitors to GM
- Develops market AOP and LE for channel and geo territory (with Division Finance and Market Manager)
Nature & Scope:
- ROI analysis completed against market level activity
- 80% of executed programs were national from HQ
- Achieved volume and dist. growth in strategic priority channels and / or brands
- Have weekly interaction with GM and GSM
- Improved qualitative results across brand standards
- Required minimal intervention from GM
- Achieved all key brand KPIs
- Market NSV achieved
- Growing key brand value / vol.
- Key brand KPIs
- Reports solid line to GM
- Collaborates with FM to develop annual operating plan
- Works closely with MAM to support and execute trade marketing activities
- Manages Market Manager to execute market-level plan
- Works collaborative
Experience / Background: Position requires 5+ years of sales experience, including 3+ years of previous sales management experience in the wine and spirit distribution industry. Sales experience within a Spirits, Wine or Beer Distributor is a plus.
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
* Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
* Offers will be subject to United States local terms.