• Serve as coach and leader to Brown-Forman Ohio team member (s) ensuring they progress in their roles, preparing them for future opportunities.
• Monitor business performance of team through frequent engagement, standardized performance reviews, and personal development plans.
• Ensure local and regional extended team remains clear on objectives and prioritization of those goals & priorities.
• Conduct monthly team meetings to ensure alignment as well as consistency of message and method.
Planning & Analysis
• Manage and build brand sales/marketing plans and budgets to meet or exceed the net sales targets developed and approved by Territory Manager and Division Director.
• Leads strategic business decisions within state of Ohio.
• With the support of the Territory Portfolio Manager and Regional Finance team; build and communicate the fiscal year portfolio commercial plans to local Broker/Distributor Leadership - agree on target, objectives, key priorities and budgets allocations.
• Lead pricing strategies that comply with BF national brand standards. Formulate and implement commercial plans and promotional strategies relevant for each core metropolitan market of the state.
• Analyze and plan Ohio on-premise & off-premise channel along with sub-channel business by tertile.
• Lead evaluation and adjustment to plans based on performance and success in the market. Develop and institute GAP and RAP plans as appropriate.
• Monitor and communicate competitive consumer pricing activity and recommend changes or necessary adjustments to Territory Manager and Territory Finance Manager.
• Serves as local conduit for implementation and evaluation of all National/Regional Retail programming, execution and evaluation.
• Leads TPS review meetings process with broker/distributor leadership team.
• Lead SEE & Greatvines Plus planning process for Brown-Forman Brands.
• Serves as the primary contact with local distributor leadership & partners with Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) leadership, BF-dedicated broker team members, and Southern Wine & Spirits/Glazers of Ohio.
• Collaborates with broker/distributor EVP’s/General Manager, VP of Sales and General Sales Managers, and Marketing Director for oversight of business management and execution.
• Responsible for the execution of all Ohio commercial and channel plans with local broker/distributor team, holding them accountable to agreed upon targets/goals.
• Monitors and measures performance of all broker/distributor activities that affect BF brands.
• Reconciliation and consistent management of Ohio investment funds, brand spending and brand activity support.
• Applying responsible conduct and behavior to all things that you do that affect our company, products, broker/distributor, and customers.
Posted On: 10/8/2018
Position: State Manager
You will leave Wine and Spirits Jobs to apply. Please allow pop-ups.
Wine and Spirits Jobs makes no guarantee to the validity of the link or application process on another site