All B-F Marketers will be expected to be leaders in building “best in class” brands, marketing programs and capabilities and to drive the corporate, USA/Canada, and Marketing strategies. For marketing, all managers need to superbly deliver against 4 key strategic goals: 1) Captivate the Consumer, 2) Innovate Across all Touchpoints, 3) Leverage and Strengthen the Portfolio, and 4) Make it Easy to Buy and Sell our Brands. Also, managers must model the 8 key differentiating capabilities: 1) Inspiring Insights, 2) Innovation, 3) Building Brand Equity, 4) Strategies for Growth, 5) Impact at Point of Purchase, 6) Consumer Communication, 7) Driving Brand Business Performance, 8) Igniting Digital.
This role is responsible for leading our ‘core’ Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey brand. Working with the Brand Director this person will be responsible for achieving short-and long-term brand and business goals.
● Accountable for the plan and profit delivery of these brands.
● Develop and implement short and long term brand strategies
● Develop robust marketing plans based on strong business diagnostics
● Develop and activate innovative brand building platforms and programs.
● Lead consumer activation efforts.
● Manage existing line extensions as well as co-develop (with Global Marketing team and Brand Director) and activate new line extensions.
Posted On: 10/8/2018
Position: Brand Business Manager
You will leave Wine and Spirits Jobs to apply. Please allow pop-ups.
Wine and Spirits Jobs makes no guarantee to the validity of the link or application process on another site