Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand market trend and guests’ behavior, study competitor’s merchandise, sales trends that apply for our distillery guests and make new product development strategy.
- Develop and implement seasonal and core products mix.
- Partner with other brands to co-create merchandising.
- Create/maintain product assortment plan, location profiles/ identify business opportunities through Distillery shop changeovers initiatives and mix changes. Ensure product offering is aligned with the customer profile of the individual stores and the brand identity of the Distillery’s.
- Achieve financial targets through evaluation, recommendation and execution of alternate and promotional / pricing strategies based on actual trends and financial initiatives. Perform benchmarking, business analysis, identify and evaluate cost saving / sales opportunity and drive implementation.
- Sourcing / logistics, develop re-order strategies to optimize the total supply chain, including flow of product and inventory / shipment management / costing in order to meet budgeted stock turn and stock availability
- Partner with IT team for merchandise data mining & mapping.
- Partner with Communication & Marketing teams on setting up product-related marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Be a key and active member in projects or new store expansions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in retail with merchandizing or sourcing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Team player
- Proven experience on leading a team
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Posted On: 10/19/2018