Marketing and Sales Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement local marketing and sales strategies that include local advertising, sponsorships, events, loyalty clubs, referral and partnership programs. Plans should include key drivers that support the establishment of the distillery as a first-class consumer destination in Alameda, CA
- Develop and implement all local creative for the Distillery as approved by Corporate Marketing
- Develop customer relationship management (CRM) and loyalty programs with current consumers, including communication of Brand news and consumer engagement with the Distillery
- Budget Management as it relates to all local activities, such as General Store / Lounge P&L, events, etc.
- Effective management of the Distillery’s general store, as well as lounge sales, including tracking and increasing sales through the analysis of merchandise costs, performance of items, as well as identification of efficiencies within the current system
- Assist in developing general store merchandise selection and procurement.
- Understanding of the manufacturing processes for distilled spirits
- Serve as a distillery/brand spokesperson
- Innovation expertise
- Speed and flexibility in the marketplace
- Greater marketplace and customer understanding
- Strong analysis and database skills
- Spirits, Entertainment and Travel Industry/market knowledge
- Fast or friendly customer service
- Streamlined and efficient processes
- Strategic/entrepreneurial insight
- Skills in the early identification of trends/opportunities
- CRM Skills
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven success with prior experience in Hospitality, Tourism, Marketing, Sales, or a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum BA Degree in related field required
- Experience in retail, inventory management or e-commerce required.
Posted On: 10/19/2018
Position: Marketing Manager