Jack Daniel’s Brand Champion
Greenhouse Agency, Inc.
Greenhouse Agency is an integrated engagement focused marketing agency committed to thinking boundary-less and innovating to empower others. We are industry experts who curate creative experiences that drive brand adoption, challenge the status quo, and spark movements. We look for passionate and talented people with integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our movement. Apply today to become a part of our fun, challenging, and dynamic Greenhouse family.
About Our Client Brown-Forman:
Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and sells its brands in more than 160 countries. Brown-Forman’s culture is a direct reflection of their deeply held core values of integrity, respect, trust, teamwork, and excellence. Their values permeate everything they do and guide their actions with employees, customers, and communities. Partner with this collegial company, building classic brands, where employees are recognized for their unique skills and talents while leaning on diverse teams and perspective to achieve success.
The Greenhouse Jack Daniel’s Brand Champion (GH-JDBC) is a dedicated brand resource in the division, anchored in a focus market, responsible for driving the Jack Daniel’s Family of Brands (JDFOB) focus. Through direction from the Greenhouse Brand Champion Manager (BCM) and Brown-Forman Field Marketing Manager (FMM), the GH-JDBC is an expert voice and face for the JDFOB. Responsibilities will include local implementation of national brand programs and development of regional opportunities to drive business with consumers and trade. The GH-JDBC will collaborate with the FMM, key distributor contacts, whiskey ambassadors, bartenders and mixologists, production/event organizers and key accounts.
- Collaborate with FMM on execution and education (Storytelling) of JDFOB at consumer and trade events in market
- Events include music festivals, venue activation, sporting events, bartender events, account activity and digital programming
- Facilitate Home-place visits for market customers and guests
- Participate in distributor sales meetings as needed to support brands
Key Consumer and Account Development
- Establish positive rapport with consumers by executing branded initiatives, events, sponsorship and partnership activation
- Build relationships with trade that result in long term business development
- Support Jack Daniel’s Family of Brands during key selling periods, such as blitzes
Planning and Evaluation
- Collaborate with the FMM to develop programs that leverage or localize national platforms and programs
- Ensure alignment with internal stakeholders such as FMM, Greenhouse, Market Managers, legal, digital and social teams
- Connect with multiple external contacts, including:
- Production teams, Sponsorship partners, Media partners, Distributor, Retailers, Bartenders and wait staff, Promotion agencies, Consumers
- Recap and share best practices from local activation and communicate competitive intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-3 years of marketing or sales experience within the beverage or CPG industry
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Creative thinker with an ability to create and plan events that incorporate multiple media/channel consumer touch-points
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills including expertise developing PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to collaborate: demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended sales and brand teams
- Resourceful: Understands how to get things done by leveraging opportunities against multiple resources
- Sound Financial Skills: experience managing a budget
- Willingness to work unconventional hours (late nights and weekends)
- Networking skills: Ability to build and maintain relationships within accounts, communities and organizations
- Professional personal appearance and presentation personifying the brands and upholding their core values
- Understands that the GH-JDBC represents Jack Daniel’s at all times
- Ability to understand and execute brand strategy at the market level
- Has a passion for marketing and promotional events in all channels
- Ability to interpret consumer research data and analyze competitive activity
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to lead Whiskey dinners, storytelling sessions and meeting presentations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Has strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Ability to focus and be flexible in pressure situations and resolve conflicts in a calm and professional manner
- Learns quickly and takes direction/coaching and feedback well
Essential Physical Functions:
- Communicates effectively both in person and over the phone
- Observes associate, customer/member, or supplier behavior
- Enters and locates information on computer
- Creates documents, reports, event recaps
- Ability to lift weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to carry weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to pick up and transport POS, event equipment, product
- Ability to drive/travel through the assigned market area
This is a full-time position based on an annual contract with the client.
Posted On: 10/19/2018
Position: Direct Marketing
Apply Through Employer's Link
You will leave Wine and Spirits Jobs to apply. Please allow pop-ups.
Wine and Spirits Jobs makes no guarantee to the validity of the link or application process on another site