As the Territory Manager you will assume a leadership role in managing the daily business of Western Son Distillery portfolio. Your sales expertise, strong communication skills, time management skills, results driven personality, and ability to develop relationships immediately will aid in maximizing sales within your territory.
* Responsible for managing all aspects of key distributors
* Responsible for conducting kickoff and sales meetings at all distributors to coincide with new product launches.
* Responsible for training all levels of the distributor on the Western Son Distillery portfolio, brand positioning, and marketing plans.
* Responsible for ensuring that the distributors are accomplishing their monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales and distribution goals.
* Responsible for working with the distributor and calling on key on & off premise accounts in the Illinois market.
* Responsible for calling on local retail chains.
* Responsible for sending written communication via email recapping the distributor and management on daily results.
* Responsible for filling out all required daily and weekly reporting.
* Responsible for conducting/coordinating sampling events in your market.
* Responsible for merchandising the accounts with point of sale.
* Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
* Adult beverage experience working in Illinois a must
* 21 years of age or older
* Valid, unrestricted state driver's license and good DMV record
* Reliable transportation is a must
* Ability to travel (30% travel)
* Ability to work special events/functions.
* Required to lift and move 50 pound case of product
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter with good problem solving skills and follow up
Posted On: 11/6/2018
Industry: Sales General
Position: Regional/Dist. Management