Program Coordinator New Jersey-BF SWARM powered by the HIVE
Brown Forman Beverages
The Hive, Inc. of Toronto Canada is a beverage alcohol Sales and marketing agency. It is a 3rd party
representative of Brown-Forman Corporation in multiple US markets, including, NJ. B-F Swarm, as the
company is known in NJ, is a diversity Training and Sales Development program that prepares program
graduates to gain promotion into the National Brown-Forman Sales Organization. The candidates
selected for these positions will represent the Brown-Forman portfolio, and will cover a territory in
Northern, Central or Southern New Jersey. Brown-Forman Corporation is an independent, publiclytraded
producer and marketer of premium spirits, wines, and other adult beverages, including the Jack
Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey Family of Brands, Finlandia Vodka, Herradura and El Jimador
Tequilas, Korbel California Champagnes, Sonoma-Cutrer Estate Bottled Wines and Chambord
liqueur. For more information about Brown-Forman and our brands, please visit our website at
Manage Engraving Program/20% of time
- Become proficient with the operation of a basic computer operated laser engraving machine
- In-store engravings during December Holidays, Purim and Father’s Day
- Assemble and distribute all engraving promo kits for those in-store promos
- Fulfill all engraving orders via store orders and in-house execution.
- Either deliver bottle to appropriate account OR bottle to appropriate BF Swarm Key Account
Manage Promotional Calendar and Promotional Ambassadors/50% of time
- Exclusively responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, and booking all Promotional
- Ambassadors for both on and off premise promotions
- Exclusively responsible fulfilling all promotional requests from distributor and BF Swarm and
- Maintaining up-to-date promo calendar on a timely basis
- Exclusively responsible for tracking and reporting of all on & off premise promotional results
- Spot check both on and off premise promotions
- Administrate Promotional Ambassador Payroll
POS Management & Kit Assembly (On & Off Premise – Regular Promotions)/20% of time
- Manage warehouse inventory via order confirmations and packing slips
- Manage changing inventory levels via sign-out system
- Based on promotional calendar, assemble promo kits weekly or bi-monthly and schedule pickup
- times with appropriate BF Swarm KAMs
- Coordinate frequent Distributor Pick up activity. (Reps from Fedway, Allied or Breakthru coming directly to BF Swarm for material.)
10% of time administrative/BF Swarm Team Activity
- blitz books
- incentive tracking
- Attend all BF Swarm Team functions and Training Activities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
- PC proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships, take direction and work as a member of a team.
- Excellent strategic and tactical skills; demonstrated ability to implement and adapt national programs to the field.
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle driver’s license and the ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Must be willing to work occasional nights & weekends to support activities in the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales or marketing with an emphasis on the beverage industry.
- 1-3 years in sales within the beverage industry.
Posted On: 1/29/2019
Position: Promotional Staff