ABOUT STRATEGIC GROUP
Since our founding in 2000, Strategic Group has committed itself to creating the most inventive and exciting experiences for our client’s consumers. We operate in the luxury marketing space, representing the most aspirational brands through lifestyle, entertainment, fashion and hospitality enterprises.
Clients sign with Strategic Group in order to remain fresh, relevant and in-demand by engaging our highly-trained uniquely-educated resource of talent.
The Volcán Specialist will serve as a local brand spokesperson with a primary objective to drive distribution and velocity; performing a variety of trade and consumer trainings and tastings, in line with the brand and product communication guidelines. They will develop and maintain relationships with key retailers, on- and off-premise accounts and market influencers to inspire, educate, build reputation, and improve distribution, visibility of the Volcán brand. They will also support the Texas Brand Development Manager in the implementation of distribution strategy and marketing initiatives.
This role will cover Texas, with focus on major markets (Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio).
Drive distribution and velocity of Volcán Tequila (75%)
· Drive volume in key on- and off-premise accounts through innovative programming and sales strategies.
· Focus on growing visibility in on- and off-premise accounts (menu features, promotions).
· Identify and execute key on-premise regional account opportunities to drive velocity.
Trade and Consumer Education (20%)
· In close relationship with the MH Region Business Development Managers, train bartenders, wait-staff (on premise), account managers, and personnel (off premise).
· Conduct tasting & training programs for distributor personnel.
with key accounts and retailers to maximize Volcán’s visibility
and ensure flawless execution of programs.
· Leverage personal relationships to support MHUSA sales team effort and develop Volcán business.
· Host key consumer events and key account sampling events.
Support Texas Team in Implementing Brand Programs (5%)
· Help Market/Channel Managers, and Business Development Manager identify key business opportunities (new accounts, partnerships, events etc). Alert the team with any issue and/or opportunity.
· 4 to 6 years of experience in Spirits sales capacity, with preferred experience in Texas.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills.
· Good understanding of the three-tier system of alcohol distribution in Texas.
· Language: English fluency. Working knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
· Availability for travel across the state of Texas in order to achieve the market objectives.
· Willingness to work evening hours and weekends; when needed.
· Position based in Texas (Houston or Dallas).
Posted On: 5/28/2019
Position: Brand Ambassadors
You will leave Wine and Spirits Jobs to apply. Please allow pop-ups.
Wine and Spirits Jobs makes no guarantee to the validity of the link or application process on another site