The Sales representative for the Calgary region is
responsible for sales, development of new opportunities, and the overall
portfolio of products sold in the Calgary area. He/She manages the various retail
outlets in their territory and as such supports their development.
role and key responsibilities
all Retail stores and targeted licensees (on-premise), in the defined territory
in order to sell and promote the Company’s products
annual sales targets – case volume (by brand) and distribution targets (retail
and licensee) for our wines and spirits in the defined territory.
retail promotions and displays; managing inventory levels in their customer
base within the defined territory for our brands.
all retail shelf sets within assigned territory in accordance with company
budget spending and tracking to ensure you stay within the defined promotional
that all promotional and Point-of-Sale materials are used effectively.
for the entire Univins and Spirits portfolio.
professionally represent the Company with the customers in the market in order
to improve distribution levels, shelf space, display and feature (on premise)
as required, various promotional activities, such as tasting, presentations to
members of the trade and consumers, and attendance at special promotions, such
as wine tasting, dinners, etc.
any other assignment as requested.
The selected candidate profile:
- University or College degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Five years’ experience in sales of wines and spirits;
- Strong customer orientation, possessing strong negotiation and mediation skills with the ability to motivate others to achieve mutually beneficial sales objectives;
- Must be able to travel as necessary to be physically present at events or meetings where his or her personal presence is required;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Valid driver’s license and a car;
- WSET 2 certification – strongly recommended
Posted On: 6/18/2019
Industry: Sales General
Position: Sales Representative