Regional Director Eastern Canada
Summary of the position
The Regional Director Eastern Canada is the main representative of the company
with the liquor boards as well as other major stakeholders and is responsible
for the delivery of the sales volume and the marketing activities in his
territory. He manages the sales force in his territory (NB, PE, NS, NL).
Primary role and key responsibilities
- Responsible for nurturing a profitable business
relationship with the principals at the liquor boards, in the retail industry
and the hotels, bars or restaurants chains; maintain open communications with
the key stakeholders;
- Prepare, present for approval and execute the overall
business plan(s) for his territory.
The business plan(s) shall include, but is not limited to, sales forecasts,
marketing plans, promotional programs per brand, deployment of sales force in
his territory, margins and volumes forecast per brand/product, etc.
- Implement the Liquor boards’ product listing
procedure, sales and marketing programs, promotional programs, introduction of
new products etc.
- Prepare and conduct the business reviews for the all
products in his territory on a periodical basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly,
- In cooperation with the brand managers, develop the
sales and marketing strategies to respond to the market trends, and to grow the
business for each market segment according to the business plan(s);
- Being responsible for the “P&L” of his territory
he manages and control the regional budget as approved;
- Maintain favorable business relationships with the
suppliers. Promote the sales of our suppliers’ brands to maximize their
profitability, our margins and the overall return on investment;
- Manage the Maritime sales team according to the
company policies and values. Monitor the
team’ results; ensure employees’ engagement, motivation and success. Coach and
develop the sales representatives, address performance issues.
- Represent the company in events such as wine tastings,
food fairs, social events or industry meetings;
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators;
- Prepare reports, documents, letters, communiques of
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, business,
marketing or similar (B.A.A.);
- 10 years’ + experience in retail in the wine and
- 5 years’ experience managing a sales workforce;
- Computer literate (intermediate Microsoft office
suite, Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Valid driver’s license and a car.
Posted On: 7/22/2019
Industry: Sales General
Position: Director/VP Sales