Manager, Prestige Sales
Pernod Ricard USA
• Deliver elevated sales performance on PRUSA’s luxury portfolio through a disciplined sales process and dedicated approach within a designated Prestige target account universe.
• Uphold clear lines of communication with PRUSA General Market and Distributor personnel by taking lead role in strategic account management structure ensuring alignment on tactics, resources and approach to Winning the L3F.
• Orchestrate programming at key on & off-premise Prestige accounts facilitating brand-building activities designed to maximize consideration, trial and purchase.
• Leverage Prestige marketing programs to drive consumer engagement maximizing sales opportunities.
• Build successful relationships with iconic and leading customers to improve brand perception and image driving sales opportunities for our luxury portfolio.
• The focus of this role is on the sales of PRUSA’s Prestige spirit and champagne brands.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Market Execution: (40% of time)
Elevate PRUSA’s strategic market position in the Luxury business channel by:
• Delivering first-class sales execution on the Prestige portfolio, beating the competition in the L3F and dominating share of market in both the On & Off-Premise premium channels.
• Achieve KPI’s goals on VALUE GROWTH, POD’s & COCKTAIL PLACEMENTS.
• Maintain high-level of interaction and collaboration with local field sales teams.
• Lead internal communication with all relevant parties to maintain focus on Strategic Trade Partnerships structured to deliver value KPI targets.
Selling Activities: (30% of time)
Implement powerful programs and plans in both channels designed to maximize value creation for the Prestige portfolio:
• On-Premise - Orchestrate sell-through activities (made-to-measure service rituals, in-depth product trainings & immersive brand experiences) designed to engage consumers while simultaneously serving as valuable solutions to operators.
• On-Premise - Recruit and retain trade advocates as gatekeepers of luxury portfolio in Prestige target accounts.
• Off-Premise - Orchestrate sell-through activities (display penetration, shelf positioning, price features, staff training, sampling, etc. ...) in key Prestige accounts.
Distributor Engagement: (10% of time)
• Work through field sales RD/RM on distributor programming priorities.
• Maintain clear lines of communication to ensure alignment on tactics, resources and approach to Winning the L3F.
• Manage day-to-day performance thru internal information systems and local market data.
• Act as PR Luxury consultant providing category and brand expertise along with HNWI insights and trends.
Marketing and Events: (10% of time)
Work with Prestige HQ Marketing team to:
• Implement and execute premium events to improve Prestige market share and maximize luxury selling opportunities.
• Execute immersive experiential events and dinners designed to engage and convert iconic and leading consumers (including agency managed activations).
Business Analysis, Business Planning & Forecasting: (10% of time)
• Spend A&P budget strategically to achieve VALUE goal.
• Forecast case volumes by core brand and account required to achieve volume objectives (updated quarterly).
• Utilize A&Po budget tracker to map out Fiscal Year budgets by brand and account to support Prestige Initiatives.
• Devise smart and measurable programs that remain within brand standards/guidelines and keep within budget.
• Manage T&E responsibly and effectively while remaining within budgetRequirements:
Bachelor’s degree required
Experience / Background: Requires a minimum of 5-7 years general work experience; over 5 years of sales experience required; distribution and finance experience a plus. Spirits experience is desired.
Working Conditions: Frequent travel is required. Work is performed in a typical office environment, with limited demands for movement and lifting. Normal visual acuity required for correspondence and computer terminal usage. Must have valid driver's license.
Estimate: 25% of time
Apply on Company Website:
Posted On: 6/6/2018