Chain Account Manager
AIKO IMPORTERS INC
Peachtree Corners, GA
We are looking for an outstanding sales professional to join our team in the newly created role of Chain Account Manager. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role will be responsible for securing distribution and national / regional chains accounts in order to continue to grow our portfolio.
The position will be charged with effective selling, management and relationship building in alignment with organizational sales initiatives.
Aiko Importers, Inc. is a family-owned business, founded in 2007. Our culture is fast-paced, fun and innovative.
• Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with key account. Leverage relationships to explore business opportunities
• Develop and sell new accounts and distribution
• Develop a professional business relationship with targeted National/Regional Chains.
• Meets and exceeds assigned monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Determine appropriate chain channel strategy for each brand and develop programs to ensure execution through the chains
• Designs programming and creates short and long-term sales strategies to increase sales volume
• Measure performance by tracking key metrics and act to build improvement plans
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with account and wholesaler personnel
• Coordinate with logistics team to effectively manage inventory of assigned brands
• Submits required reports and expenses in a timely manner, meets all prescribed deadlines
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited college with a minimum five years related CPG headquarters account management, sales, category management experience, or equivalent education/experience combination
• General Alcohol and Beverage experience highly preferred
• Proven success in national/regional chain account sector within CPG industry
• Highly motivated, results oriented individual who excels in a dynamic environment
• Ability to travel
If interested, please submit a cover letter with resume and salary requirements.
Posted On: 9/30/2019
Position: Chain Manager