Director of National Accounts - Off Premise
Western Son Distillery
Anywhere outside of CA or FL
POSTION MUST – have 10 yrs. experience in chain management, prior liquor chain experience, current relationships in the industry. Must be calling on Wal Mart and/or Kroger. Candidate can live anywhere outside of CA or FL.
Responsible for calling on
- Major grocery chains such as
Distributor Chain Management
- Kroger (all banners)
- Albertson’s (most banners)
- SuperValu (all banners)
- Ahold-Delhaize (all banners)
- Giant Eagle
- Major club stores
- Costco (most regions)
- Major liquor chains
- Total Wine & More
Chain Sales Management
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Off Premise National Accounts arena for Western Son Distillery.
- Responsible for conducting chain meetings with distributor chain departments to coincide with new product launches and line extensions.
- Responsible for training all levels of the distributor chain team (off premise) on the Western Son Distillery portfolio, chain positioning, and chain plans, goals and objectives.
Trade Shows / Special Events
- Responsible for ensuring that the chains are accomplishing their distribution, placement, and display objectives.
Communication / Regular administrative work
- Work special events and Holiday Shows, showcasing the Western Son Distillery portfolio.
- Ensure that you are communicating with corporate on a daily basis via phone (to discuss issues/opportunities) and recapping time in the market via email.
Posted On: 4/27/2020
Position: Director of National Accounts