Executive Assistant/Logistics Coordinator
El Segundo, CA
NEFT Vodka USA, a fast-growing ultra-premium vodka distiller headquartered in El Segundo, CA is seeking an Executive Assistant/Logistics Manager to manage and track distribution and importation logistics as well as serve as general assistant to the CEO and President of the company. Duties will vary. The position is part time with the opportunity to expand to full time. Competitive hourly rates.
Executive Assistant/Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
- Report to the CEO and President in providing general administrative and project-based support.
- Manage setup and ongoing activities between NEFT and importers/distributors/brokers.
- Manage tracking database for importers/distributors/brokers including.
- Manage database of active accounts for “Where to Buy” and Marketing purposes
- Prepare reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Preparing new distributor paperwork, customer setup forms, and related documents.
- Provide support for meetings, including presentation, both internal and external (Distributor).
- Record accurate minutes from meetings.
- Must have experience working at a distributor or supplier in the wine or spirits industries.
- Higly proficient in entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- 5+ years experience.
- Able to come into the office (post- COVID and in line with county laws and codes) with some flexibility on working remotely
Posted On: 6/14/2020
Position: Executive Assistant