Regional Sales Director - Mountain
Western Son Distillery
Metro Denver Area
The position of Regional Sales Director - Mountain at Western Son Distillery will evolve as the business continues to grow and expand. Initially, the position will entail managing the following:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the Mountain (WA, OR, MT, ID, UT, WY, CO, OK, KS, AR, LA, MS, AL) marketing area for Western Son Distillery and agency brands.
- Responsible for conducting kick-off meetings in Mountain to coincide with new product launches, line extensions, and incentive programs.
- Responsible for training all levels of the distributor (sales representatives and management) & WSD Territory Managers on the Western Son Distillery portfolio and agency brands, positioning, and marketing plans, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for managing the four Territory Managers across the region
- Responsible for ensuring that the distributor is accomplishing their monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales, distribution, placement, and display objectives.
Distributor Market Withs
- Responsible for working with a distributor sales representatives/management, WSD Territory Managers, and calling on regional chain accounts every day of the week (5 days per week – Monday through Friday).
- Responsible for sending daily recaps after working in the market to distributor management, sales rep, territory managers, and key regional chain accounts and copying Western Son Distillery mgt. on daily accomplishments and follow up notes (recaps should be sent within 24 hours)
- Responsible for calling on TBD
- Sampling Events / Special Events
- Work special events and Holiday Shows, showcasing the Western Son Distillery portfolio.
Communication/Regular administrative work
- Ensure that you are communicating with corporate on a daily basis via phone (to discuss issues/opportunities) and recapping time in the market via email.
- Sending all daily, weekly, and monthly required reporting including distribution tracker, chain account tracker, weekly preplan, weekly recaps, plus any other required paperwork.
Posted On: 5/10/2021
Position: Metro Denver Territory Manager